Monthly Professional Chapter General Meetings
The professional chapter holds general meetings once a month. Whether you are an engineer, a businessperson, or a beet farmer, stop by to learn more. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join!
The upcoming dates and locations are all listed below. We hope to see you there!
2018 Meeting Dates & Locations (general meetings run from 6:45 to 7:45 pm)
Tuesday, January 23rd – General Meeting, Location: 612 Brew Monday, February 12th – Fundraising Committee Kick-Off Meeting 6:30 – 7:30PM @ Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory in Minneapolis(contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved in fundraising efforts)
- CANCELLED –
Thursday, February 22nd – General Meeting, Location: TBD Tuesday, March 27th – General Meeting 6:45-7:45pm, Location: Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory in Minneapolis (please note: the gate to SAFL closes at 7pm) Thursday, April 26th – General Meeting (fundraising focus – all existing and potential chapter members welcome!), Location: Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory in Minneapolis (Conf Rm 217; please note SAFL gate locks at 7pm)
- Thursday, May 31st – New Projects Meeting (in lieu of Tuesday, May 22nd – General Meeting), Location: EMA Inc., Roseville, MN – 6:30 – 8:00pm
- Thursday, June 21st – General Meeting, Location: TBD
- Thursday, July 26th – BBQ/Summer Social, Location: TBD
- Tuesday, September 25th – General Meeting, Location: TBD
- Thursday, October 26th – Fundraiser, Location: TBD
- Guest of Honor: Dr. Bernard Amadei, Founder of Engineers Without Borders
- Tuesday, December 4th – General Meeting, Location: TBD
Milla Tres Project Meetings
Project meetings are for groups working on specific projects, such as Milla Tres. Anyone is welcome to join and drink a beer with us!
The Milla Tres Project Team meets every Tuesday evening, until further notice. Email the project lead for more information!
Meeting Dates & Location
Location: 612Brew Brewery and Taproom
Purpose: The general project meeting will start at 7pm, followed by breakout sessions for the different project groups. The project groups include: Design, Health & Safety, fundraising, and PMEL.
612Brew Brewery and Taproom
Located at the intersection of Central Ave and Broadway St in NE Minneapolis. Parking is located behind the building off Tyler St (Broadway access).