Monthly Professional Chapter General Meetings
The Professional Chapter meets once a month on the last Thursday of the month. The upcoming meeting dates and locations are all listed below. We hope to see you there!
The August monthly meeting has been cancelled due to all of the current hustle and bustle of the Chapter! The Student group working in Guatemala is busy traveling, and the Professional group working on the Honduras is getting ready to travel this Fall!
Contact for more information on the exciting happenings of the MN Professional Chapter and how to get involved!
Meeting Dates & Locations (meetings start at 6:15pm)
- Thursday, March 24 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Thursday, April 28 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Tuesday, May 24 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Thursday, June 23 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Thursday, July 28 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Thursday, August 25 – Meeting Canceled
- Thursday, September 22 – Annual Cookout, Father Hennepin Bluffs Park, Minneapolis
- Thursday, October 27 – Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory
- No November Meeting (break for holidays!)
- Wednesday, December 14 @7pm – Sisyphus Brewing Co.
Saint Anthony Falls Laboratory (SAFL)
Located along the Mississippi river just north of the University of Minnesota Campus. There is free parking available in the lot in front of the building!
Milla Tres Project Meetings
The Milla Tres Project Team meets every Tuesday evenings, until further notice. Email the project lead for more information!
Meeting Dates & Location
Location: Northeast United Methodist Church (through the front doors, down the hallway, second door on the right)
Purpose: The General Meeting will start at 7pm, followed by breakout sessions for the different project groups. The project groups include: Design, Health & Safety, fundraising, and PMEL.
Northeast United Methodist Church
Located on the corner of NE Lowry Ave. & Cleveland St. NE. There is no parking lot, but there is ample free parking available on Cleveland St. NE and surrounding streets!